Web Design Portfolio
Territorial Agenda 2030 website
Client DGT – Directorate-General for Territory (Ministry of Environment)
Challenge DGT took over the management of the “Territorial Agenda 2030” website during the Portuguese Presidency of the Council of the European Union, and hired ESTREIA for its renewal. Broadening the website’s target audience – with a less institutional communication, and making content available in the 24 EU languages were the main objectives of the project, to be passed on to the following presidencies.
Solution ESTREIA delivered a website with the following:
- Communicating the “Territorial Agenda 2030” for the average european citizen;
- Responsive web design, with good usability in both PCs, tablets and smartphones;
- Support for the 24 european languages, using both latin, cirilic and greek alphabets;
- Implementation of contact form, comments, search and share buttons;
- Customer receives stats reports with metrics and goals, like forms, clicks and downloads;
- Website was connected to WordPress, with a training session on updating the website;
- Search engine optimization was done, and web hosting with a digital certificate.
Sample of the work
Date July 27, 2021